You made it!
30 days of looking inward and taking action. 30 days of baby steps toward a life you’ll love when your kids are bigger, whatever stage of parenting you’re in right now. 30 days of investment in yourself, your family and your future.
But Beyond Baby Boot Camp is just the beginning of your Beyond Baby journey! Today I want you to think about how you can carry this motivation and inspiration forward by building habits and routines around caring for yourself and focusing on your dreams.
- Sign up for a class. Remember the exercise you did yesterday? Maybe there’s a workshop or course that can help push you toward a big dream.
- Plan a trip. For me, that first weekend getaway without kids was such a great glimpse of how it would feel to be Beyond Baby – and you can start planning it even if your “baby” is still too little to leave.
- Give yourself five. Five minutes, every day, is not too much to ask! If you get in the habit of carving out five minutes to think, plan, and dream every day, you’ll get in the habit of making yourself a priority.
- Ask for help. If your commitments and schedule are making it hard to squeeze in self-care, maybe it’s time to delegate.
- Consider working through the full Beyond Baby program. For $7.99, you’ll get 40 weeks’ worth of activities and reflective exercises that will put you on the path to a fulfilling, satisfying and full Beyond Baby life. It’s the perfect next step after Boot Camp – just check out the Amazon reviews to see how it’s helped other women! And remember, if you use the code BOOTCAMP you can take $2 off the PDF version (just click “download the PDF” on the sale page.)
It’s been wonderful working through these challenges with you and watching you all focus more time and energy on yourselves, your style, your health, your relationships and your dreams. Remember that the Beyond Baby Facebook Group will continue to be a place for you to explore ideas and discuss challenges as they come up. I hope to see you there!